CXC Simulations is looking for a motivated, highly organized person to assist in all parts of computer technologies related tasks relating to simulator manufacture.
We are a fast growing company with a great opportunity for growth and career advancement. This position requires a self starter looking to take ownership of this position.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Location: 5261 W. Imperial Hwy. Unit B, LA, CA 90045
CXC Simulations was founded in early 2007 as a Los Angeles based high-tech engineering firm that has revolutionized the design and manufacture of advanced personal racing and flight simulation equipment. CXC’s highly-specialized devices are not only practical in a professional race team setting, but also for use by motoring clubs, racing schools, specialized retail environments and, of course, in the home. CXC Simulations offers high-end products with concierge level service and support.
We are a small team of young, dedicated individuals that enjoy wearing many hats and make the most exciting sport in the world as both our hobby and our career. Employees enjoy a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
We have a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package that consists of:
- 100% Employee Paid Health Benefit w/Dental & Vision Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- 401K Savings Plan.
- Paid Major Holidays and Highly Flexible Vacation & Personal Days.
- Company-funded racing team, built and raced by employees.
- Special Racing Related Company Programs & Activities. And other cool stuff…
Seriously, this is one of the best jobs on the planet…..
This position will work out of our Los Angeles, CA offices.
- Research & Development
- Participate in concept, strategy, testing and deployment of new product design and development.
- Develop and execute software installation and configuration procedures.
- Communicate with developers.
- Product Support
- Customer product support for both company and client related tasks and assets.
- Provide field and remote service.
- Develop and execute testing and troubleshooting procedures.
- Company IT
- File and Security Camera Server administration
- Desktop PC administration and support for 10 users
- Infrastructure Security
- PC expertise needed to perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Minimum 2 years experience with PC support, including deployment.
- Minimum 2 years experience with PC hardware troubleshooting and repair in a professional environment.
- Proficiency in mechanical assembly and disassembly.
- Proficiency in electronic assembly and disassembly.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Computer Skills:
- Understand and interpret configuration utilities and diagnostic software.
- High level comprehension of Windows Operating Systems, 7 and higher.
- Ability to interact with lead software developers.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical documents and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, data sheets and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Adaptable to change in process or required activities.
- Self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Professional appearance and behavior, including punctuality.
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Some travel possible.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please fill out the form below, attach your resume and a note telling us why you’re a match for the role.