We’re looking for a talented individual to join our team and lead the Video and Digital Content department. The ideal candidate is someone who knows the ins and outs of video production and photography-– from concepting to shooting, editing to hosting — and is passionate about simulation and racing.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Location: 5261 W. Imperial Hwy. Unit B, LA, CA 90045
CXC Simulations was founded in early 2007 as a high-tech engineering firm that has revolutionized the design and manufacture of advanced personal racing and flight simulation equipment. CXC’s highly-specialized devices are not only practical in a professional race team setting, but also for use by motoring clubs, racing schools, specialized retail environments and, of course, in the home. CXC Simulations offers high-end products with concierge level service and support.
We are a small team of dedicated individuals that enjoy wearing many hats and make the most exciting sport in the world as both our hobby and our career. Employees enjoy a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
We have a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package that consists of:
- 100% Employee Paid Health Benefit w/Dental & Vision Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- 401K Savings Plan.
- Paid Major Holidays and Highly Flexible Vacation & Personal Days.
- Company-funded racing team, built and raced by employees.
- Special Racing Related Company Programs & Activities. And other cool stuff…
Seriously, this is one of the best jobs on the planet…..
This position will work out of our Los Angeles, CA offices.
What does a Video and Digital Content Creator do?
- Work closely with the marketing team to produce, shoot and edit photographs and videos of our products.
- Knowledge of various video editing packages as well as video production hardware, from cameras to lights to capture boxes and more.
- Responsible for growing CXC’s brand on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other social platforms.
- Gaming aptitude and the ability to competently play and record gameplay footage.
- Appear on camera in a variety of videos.
- Coordinate and collaborate with motorsport celebrities, external content creators and brands.
- Compile and evaluate statistics on what video strategies work and what don’t on a daily basis.
- 2+ years in video production with writing, shooting, editing and hosting experience.
- Knowledge of best YouTube practices.
- A valid US passport (yep, you will be traveling the world)
- Experience in motorsport is a plus.
- A keen eye for clean, simple design.
- Ability to work with others, both internally and externally.
- Likeable, fun personality with a sense of humor. You can laugh with others as well as at yourself.
- Familiar with and extremely passionate about virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please fill out the form below and attach your resume, samples of past work (both video and photos) and a note telling us why you’re a match for the role.