CXC Simulations is looking for a motivated, highly organized person to prep and assemble parts for production and support the Production Staff as directed.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Location: 3160 W. El Segundo Blvd., Hawthorne, CA 90250
CXC Simulations was founded in early 2007 as a Los Angeles based high-tech engineering firm that has revolutionized the design and manufacture of advanced personal racing and flight simulation equipment. CXC’s highly-specialized devices are not only practical in a professional race team setting, but also for use by motoring clubs, racing schools, specialized retail environments and, of course, in the home. CXC Simulations offers high-end products with concierge level service and support.
We are a small team of young, dedicated individuals that enjoy wearing many hats and make the most exciting sport in the world as both our hobby and our career. Employees enjoy a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
We have a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package that consists of:
- 100% Employee Paid Health Benefit w/Dental & Vision Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- 401K Savings Plan.
- Paid Major Holidays and Highly Flexible Vacation & Personal Days.
- Special Racing Related Company Programs & Activities. And other cool stuff…
Seriously, this is one of the best jobs on the planet…..
This position will work out of our Los Angeles, CA offices.
CXC Simulations is looking for a motivated, highly organized person to prep and assemble parts for
production and support the Production Staff as directed.
CXC is a fast growing company with a great opportunity for growth and career advancement. This
position requires a self starter looking to take ownership of this position.
- Simulator Sub-Component Assembly.
- Light Mechanical and Electrical Assembly.
- Assist in Simulator Production.
- High school diploma is required.
- General understanding of mechanical principles.
- Understanding and familiarity in use of hand tools.
- Understanding and familiarity in mechanical assembly and disassembly.
- Understanding and familiarity with basic electrical concepts.
- High attention to detail.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to understand and implement proper procedures, processes and workflows.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Quick learner.
- Adaptable to change in process or required activities.
- Self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Some domestic travel possible.
Fill out the form below and submit a resume.
CXC is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without
regard to disability or protected veteran status.