CXC Simulations is looking for a motivated, highly organized person to prep and assemble parts for production and support the Production Staff as directed.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Location: 5261 W. Imperial Hwy. Unit B, LA, CA 90045
CXC Simulations was founded in early 2007 as a Los Angeles based high-tech engineering firm that has revolutionized the design and manufacture of advanced personal racing and flight simulation equipment. CXC’s highly-specialized devices are not only practical in a professional race team setting, but also for use by motoring clubs, racing schools, specialized retail environments and, of course, in the home. CXC Simulations offers high-end products with concierge level service and support.
We are a small team of young, dedicated individuals that enjoy wearing many hats and make the most exciting sport in the world as both our hobby and our career. Employees enjoy a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
We have a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package that consists of:
- 100% Employee Paid Health Benefit w/Dental & Vision Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- 401K Savings Plan.
- Paid Major Holidays and Highly Flexible Vacation & Personal Days.
- Company-funded racing team, built and raced by employees.
- Special Racing Related Company Programs & Activities. And other cool stuff…
Seriously, this is one of the best jobs on the planet…..
This position will work out of our Los Angeles, CA offices.
- High school diploma is required.
- General understanding of mechanical principles.
- Understanding and familiarity in use of hand tools.
- Understanding and familiarity in mechanical assembly and disassembly.
- Understanding and familiarity with basic electrical concepts.
- High attention to detail.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to understand and implement proper procedures, processes and workflows.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Quick learner.
- Adaptable to change in process or required activities.
- Self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Some domestic travel possible.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please fill out the form below, attach your resume and a note telling us why you’re a match for the role.