Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Location: 3160 W. El Segundo Blvd., Hawthorne, CA 90250
CXC Simulations was founded in early 2007 as a Los Angeles based high-tech engineering firm that has revolutionized the design and manufacture of advanced personal racing and flight simulation equipment. CXC’s highly-specialized devices are not only practical in a professional race team setting, but also for use by motoring clubs, racing schools, specialized retail environments and, of course, in the home. CXC Simulations offers high-end products with concierge level service and support.
We are a small team of young, dedicated individuals that enjoy wearing many hats and make the most exciting sport in the world as both our hobby and our career. Employees enjoy a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
We have a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package that consists of:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Benefit w/Dental & Vision Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Annual Bonuses.
- 401K Savings Plan.
- Paid Major Holidays and Highly Flexible Vacation & Personal Days.
- Special Racing Related Company Programs & Activities. And other cool stuff…
CXC Simulations is looking for a highly organized, motivated and self-sufficient person to monitor, control and distribute production parts inventory.
CXC is a fast growing company with a great opportunity for growth and career advancement.
This position requires a self starter looking to take ownership of this position.
Control In-House Parts Inventory
- Monitor parts inventory use.
- Order, stock and maintain appropriate parts levels.
- Assist Purchasing Department to assure proper and timely orders.
- Distribute parts to Production Staff.
- Organize and maintain an efficient parts control infrastructure.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Receive, check-in and stock all incoming shipments.
- Check all shipments for quality assurance.
- Prepare documents and package all outgoing shipments.
- Organize and maintain parts warehouse facility and infrastructure
- High School Diploma is required.
- Strong understanding of inventory principles.
- Previous parts control or Inventory Management required.
- Strong Understanding of BOMs and how to create one is required.
- Ability to understand and implement proper procedures, processes and workflows.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Manufacturing and/or Inventory Systems required.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Google and other widely used software programs.
- Ability to utilize the internet for knowledge and solutions.
- General understanding of mechanical principles.
- Understanding and familiarity in use of hand tools.
- Understanding and familiarity in mechanical assembly and disassembly.
- Understanding and familiarity with basic electrical concepts.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Quick learner.
- Adaptable to change in process or required activities.
- Self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Professional appearance and behavior, including punctuality.
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to drive.
- Some domestic travel possible
CXC is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Fill out the form below and submit a resume.
CXC is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without
regard to disability or protected veteran status.