Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM (+Weekend availability)
Location: 3160 W. El Segundo Blvd., Hawthorne, CA 90250
CXC Simulations was founded in early 2007 as a Los Angeles based high-tech engineering firm that has revolutionized the design and manufacture of advanced personal racing and flight simulation equipment. CXC’s highly-specialized devices are not only practical in a professional race team setting, but also for use by motoring clubs, racing schools, specialized retail environments and, of course, in the home. CXC Simulations offers high-end products with concierge level service and support.
We are a small team of young, dedicated individuals that enjoy wearing many hats and make the most exciting sport in the world as both our hobby and our career. Employees enjoy a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
We have a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package that consists of:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Benefit w/Dental & Vision Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Annual Bonuses.
- 401K Savings Plan.
- Paid Major Holidays and Highly Flexible Vacation & Personal Days.
- Special Racing Related Company Programs & Activities. And other cool stuff…
CXC Simulations is looking for a motivated, highly organized person to assist in customer support. We are a fast growing company with a great opportunity for growth and career advancement. This position requires a self starter looking to take ownership of this position.
- Service Agent
- Technical support to customers (Phone & email)
- Utilize Internet support ticket system
- Perform associated update procedures via Internet
- Excellent communication and follow through skills
- Willingness to learn about the product to provide ever better customer service
- Minimum 2 years experience with PC support, including deployment
- Minimum 2 years experience with structured general Customer Service
- Minimum 2 years experience with PC hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Adaptable to change in process or required activities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interface with customers one on one and in groups
- Professional appearance and behavior, including punctuality
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Self-starter and team player, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
CXC is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Fill out the form below and submit a resume.
CXC is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without
regard to disability or protected veteran status.